Building cleaning contract monitoring
This service is mandatory for all schools in the central North Somerset Council building cleaning contract and is also open to all other schools, irrespective of service provider.
The Contracts Management team is made up of professionals who provide technical expertise and knowledge to help schools manage and deliver high-quality services in all aspects of building cleaning.
Specialist knowledge and contract support will provide schools with service support and guidance as well as contractor management of their building cleaning contract. The team will support schools by managing any contract and driving up standards through service improvements. Current and new legislation will be applied.
• Contract letting through central contracts with full management of the contract
• Support to schools with alternative contractors or in house provision
• Support to schools looking to improve, enhance or review services
• Professional point of contact for government industry requirements and changes to services
• Professional advice on materials and finishes for new school buildings and/or refurbishments to minimise cleaning and maintenance costs